The Wild Eagle Lodge is a family-oriented resort located in the heart of the Northwoods. Both the Eagle River Chain of 28 Lakes and the Sno-Eagles snowmobile trail are located right out our door. Your family will feel right at home in Wild Eagle’s lakeside lodge homes, which offer spectacular views of Duck and Lynx Lake. Start creating lasting family memories today!
Wild Eagle Lodge is proud to announce our Family Activities Program!
The Wild Eagle Lodge is proud to have partnered with the Northwoods Children's Museum in Eagle River to offer a top notch Family Activities Program. The program starts June 11, 2012 and will run until August 23, 2012. The program offesr a number of organized family events that will be sure to give your family hours of fun and create memories for a lifetime. You can see the list of the planned events below, a weekly schedule is available on the website as well as at the Front Desk. Our Eagle Outings program for our younger guests also runs five days a week. For more information on our Eagle Outings program click here.
Family Activities Program includes things such as:
- Make your own Ice Cream
- The Amazing Race
- S'mores Campfire
- Plasma Car Races
- Family Twister
- Theater in the Wild
- Make a Volcano
- Scrapbook Making
- "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth-Grader?"
- Make and Break Geodes
- Build Your Own Boat to Float
- Squirt- A- Shirt
- Beach Ball Volleyball
Family Fun continues all around the Eagle River Area!
- Eagle Lanes: 534 W Pine St 715-479-4555 Bowling and great pizza
- Vilas Cinema: 216 E Wall St 715-479-6541
- Eagle Falls: Hwy 70 E 477-0808 (Seasonal) Newest miniature golf course
- Kartway: Pleasure Island Rd (Seasonal) Go-carts and miniature golf
- Rocking W Stables: Pleasure Island Rd 715-617-6779 Horseback riding in summer and sleigh rides in the winter
- Northwoods Children’s Museum: 346 W Division St 715-479-4623
- Pine Point Riding Stables: 2445 Hwy 45 N 715-479-4394
- Hawk’s Nest Canoe Outfitters: 6141 Hwy 70 W (Seasonal) 715-479-7944 Canoe, Kayak or Tube the WI River
- Rohr’s Wildreness Tours: 5230 Razorback Rd, Conover 715-547-3639 Canoe trips
- Shutterbug – Tim Gaffney: 715-479-7371 Tim will come to Wild Eagle Lodge and take
professional family photos.
- Chain Skimmers Water Ski Shows: Hwy 45 N. on Lake Pleasant, Conover (Seasonal)
Tues, Thurs. and Sun. at 7pm
- Riverside Raceway: 3973 Cloverland Dr. 479-8199 Stock Car Races Tues. 7:30pm (Seasonal)
- World Snowmobile Headquarters Museum: Hwy 45 N. 715-479-2186
- Bond Falls: Paulding, MI
- Kalmar Senior Community Center: 1011 Railroad St (Just south of Wild Eagle Lodge off Hwy 45) Bingo Monday Nights May thru October
- Lac Vieux Desert Casino: Hwy 45 N. Watersmeet MI 800-583-3599
*25 miles north of Wild Eagle Lodge on Hwy 45 North
- Lake of the Torches Casino: Hwy 47 Lac du Flambeau 715-588-9078
- Mole Lake Casino: 3084 Hwy 55 Crandon 800-236-9466
- Three Lakes Winery: 6971 Gogebic St, Three Lakes (take Hwy 45 south, about 20 min. drive from Wild Eagle Lodge)